Well heres what happened....

yote_hunter_union

my bro didnt want to get up this moring so i was ok we can go this after noon....after he gets up he said 'oh yeah, im going to my girlfriend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif......so i didnt get to go...im a little p-oed about it to....

Ryan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Last edited:
i dont have anywere around my house that i can go....he is still at his girlfriends.....mabey tomarrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Ryan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sounds like you don't have wheels of your own. I remember what that was like. Sucks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Get a new brother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif Stood you up for a girlfriend, instead of huntin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Sell him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif That stuff only happens after you get married /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Get a new brother /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif Stood you up for a girlfriend, instead of huntin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Sell him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif That stuff only happens after you get married /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

lol....yeah.....my grades are not good anuff to get my permit...but yeah...his gfis a spolid b!@ch anyway.....i dont like her...

Ryan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

atleast you have somebody that will even falsely offer to take you...nobody in my family hunts and my dad takes me sometimes but doesnt like it. on top of that i can get my license in like 3 months and my mom is so paraniod about guns that i wont even be able to go my myself. ride your bike.

yote and fax,
Guys hang in there, it'll get better. Don't lose your fire to go hunting. Yote, tell your bro he is FIRED! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

will life is a up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif and down thing but alot of it is up and well it will be better so do not stop the hunting and call all the yotes in you can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif and tell you bro to get a new girl /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Sell him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif That stuff only happens after you get married /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oh PLEASE>.. AFTER marriage?? NAH its when they are dating and trying to make a good imnpression that they ditch the rifle for a woman.. Once married... US women get dumped for the rifle..
ASk me I know..

Course in my case I hunt too so its not so bad LOL

OH OH , there are spy's amungst us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Uh , yes dear, I'll be right home and you want me to pick up what from the store /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

gees i wish mine would hunt with me.I'd/we probably go more often.

yotehunterunion..hang in there dude ,,youll get your license
soon enough..find an older friend that's got his license
and a car and likes to hunt.Get those grades up..

Last edited:
Looks like rule #1 has been seriously violated...

Bro's before (a certain type of gardening implement beginning with "H") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Quote:
Bro's before (a certain type of gardening implement beginning with "H") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hahaha man and I thought my friend made that up after I couldn't go huntin with him one time cuz I had stuff planned with my girlfriend, haha and look at us now...... nothin bad has changed, still friends still huntin but shes not around, things do change for the better haha

Quote:
Looks like rule #1 has been seriously violated...

haha. theres 2 types. one waters and one gets weeds. or three if ya know what im sayin.lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Guys, I'm glad my wife has no interest in hunting. I need some time off once and a while!

To you young guys, throw some feelers out there on this Board. I'll bet there are guys in your area that would love to take you along with them. If you were anywhere close to me, you would be welcome to ride along anytime!

I have just the opposite problem, none of my kids are really interested in either hunting or shooting. My last chance is to convert one or two of the grandkids.

Back