Call accomplished hunter on my dime for info

Uncle Dave

I wish to call and talk to an accomplished predator hunter about everything. I can call on my dime anywhere in the US after 9pm EST. I know everything is highly subjective but want opinions. I want to know why you beleieve what you believe. Im in the learning process and know the forum works but my mind is like a sponge. OK...half a sponge, the rest doesn't work no more. My personal email is dbowen@accessunited.com. Feel free to forward your name and contact info. I appreciate any info on subjects you know something about. I even like to hear stories but I am in pursuit of the vast knowledge of hunting, calling, shooting that some of you possess on the higher level.
Night hunting is my most curious subject. I have a unique situation and need a real verstile person to help me try different things and work out solutions. More or less...I dont have time to write about everything but need a mentor to go to for questions and suggestions. I will still use the board sometimes because I know there are some good people here and their opinion matters to me. Thanks.

There is a multitude of great information on this sight and others David. You should spend your evenings scrolling through the various topics on the board and if you have any specific interests use the search function. R Buker is definitely in the “know” when it comes to predator calling so calling him would be well worth your time. I have always said that there is no replacement for hands on experience so hunt when you can and let the predators be your teacher.

Good hunting.

Q,

Back