2 more

cutch

We whacked 2 today. The woods we dumped in had coyotes runnin all over it last nite. The first yote killed was just running by one of the guys and he shot it. the dogs were on a different one. I dumped Blackjack and one of the pups, Roscoe. they got on one quick and it only ran about 200 yards and bayed up, I knew it was gonna be a big one. He fought a few min. then took off again, bay up, fight, take off. He did this for about an hour and I just left those two go at him for a bit. I wanted to see how the pup handled himself.They finally bayed him up in a creek about 300 yards from the road so I dumped my Duke dog on him,the coyote did't stand a chance then . it was about over by the time I got there. They had him pretty whipped but he still had enough sand to grab Jack by the front foot and get him squallin.As soon as he grabbed Jacks foot Duke nailed him by the throat and that was it. Roscoe did a great job and has his first battle scars now, he got an ear bloodied up. Nothin to serious. We did get some pics but I dont have them yet. The yote was a big male, I'm sure he was right close to 40 lbs. Cant wait for the weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sounds like a real exciting day for sure. Would love to see the pictures when they come in. How are you guys doing for snow? Heard today on TV that New York City hasn't had any snow all of December.

Back