Night Goggles Inc

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#58012 - 02/10/03 08:33 PM Nice little kitty, where did Puffy go?
Chuck Buster Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Mogadore Ohio
A friend of mine lives in an area where everyone in the neighborhood has lost a cat or a dog to coyotes. Itís a spread out rural area next to a national park that crawling with coyotes. He says that they come around his house after dark all the time, making a yipping sound. I checked the tracks in the snow and he wasnít kidding. We tried to call them in during the daytime but didnít have any success. I got a brainstorm the other day and I think I am going to give it a try.
He said they never show up till after dark so I think we will try a couple of howls some evening, just after dark, to get there attention then Iím just going to make noises like a poor house cat that is starving; the old, meow, meow technique. Iím going to do it for about two minutes then pause a while and give it another try, it sure canít hurt and they know what house cat taste like, what do you think? They might get a taste of poor little puff but it will be from a 12 ga.
1 John 5:10-11 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. [11] And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

#58013 - 02/11/03 06:32 AM Re: Nice little kitty, where did Puffy go?
Randy Watson Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Midland,Texas
Sounds like a good idea, let us know how it turns out.

Moderator:  SkyPup 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.