Comparison of Electronic Callers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been researching various electronic callers and I notice a lot of praise on this site for the fox-pro. Is anyone familiar with Wildlife Technolgies. On their website (www.wildlifetech.com) they list a comparision of several different e-callers (i.e. Lohman,Dennis Kirk,Johnny Stewart,and Fox-Pro).
Of interest was their comparison of caller sound quality (relative to CD quality). They claim to have CD quality on their caller. All the rest are rated as poor except for the Fox-Pro which is rated as Toy class!

Looking for feedback on this company and their claims.
Thanks

CoyoteE: I feel the FP sound quality being labeled as toy quality is majority unfair. My kids conceder their CD players a toy. FP has been around for years and has had great reviews.
WT needs to grow up and realise negative noncense that they make available does more harm to them than good. When a company has to bad mouth another company to make themselves look good,
it is a sign that they are insecure about their product.
Predator Spanker

Hay Coyote Extractor..Welcome to the board. I'm gonna' move this topic to E-Calls. I think you will get more response over there. Thanks...Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back