best 7mm varmint bullet?

7wsmsav4yotes

what do you guys think? should i go with the vmax? or the hollow point hornady's? waht about BT's? or sierra SP's?! or possibly the speer Hp's?

ok thats enough options... what do you think? im thinkin either the 120 vmaxes or BT's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

HELP!

BTW im shootin them out of my 7wsm.

P.S my yote load is a 120 TSX. i want a load for rippin rabbits a new one.

the v'max's are more tender than the BT's, not positive on the mv of the wsm but you should be running approximately 3200-3250 fps, I've used the BT's in a 7mm-08 right at 2850 on deer and it doesn't blow up too bad.
RR

I run a 140 grn Nozler Ballistic Tip with 71 grns of RL-22 , and let me tell ya what. Have you ever shot an old hairspray can with a tracer round, thats pretty much whatcha get. Now i am currently working on a 120 grn load. My gun is a Remington 700 KS 7MM MAG.

Best 7mm varmint bullet?????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

If you hit them with a 7mm.......would it make any difference? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I have always had good results with Sierra 100 gr HPs in everything from a 7-30 Waters to the 7mm Remington Mag. However, I just recently discovered the 115 gr HP from Speer and am planning to experiment with it this spring.

Back