DSA SA58

woodcock

All of a sudden, there it is. Exactly what I want.
sa58.jpg

DS Arms has an awsome, professional website. All the components of there FAL's have pic's and are explained simpily.
My idea of a black rifle. I want the urban mirage camo, duracoat.
There website shows the MSRP but I see other sites selling them cheaper.
.308 cal., folding stock, The scope mount intergrates with the quad rail hand guard, 16" barrel, They gut 5 round clips but it comes with a 20. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I'll end up doing a layaway and get it this summer. just in time to put some rounds thru it and get setup for deer season.
urbanmirage.jpg

I'm thinking that I'll buy the scope and have them put the duracoat on that too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

woodcock,
sweet gun indeed. I have the sa58 in 16" loaded up with all the rails, 552 eotech, green laser, and wolf eyes m90 13v rechargeable torch for hunting wild pigs in Texas. Fals are awesome guns. So simple and easy to tear down. Looked at the AR10's and decided to go with the FAL and have never looked back.

Ipalser
Thanks for your reply. I haven't been on for a few days. I'm wondering if I can buy the individual assemblies and just put it together myself instead of doing a layaway. Is there a book I can buy that will show me "how to". Theres a member here, calls himself FALfire, I think he's had a few of them but I haven't seen him on. I was hoping he would see this thread and have something to say. DSA has a parts and accessories cat. and a rifle cat. I guess I'll start and order them.

Back