Kemmerer Mountain Cur Pup ?

Hey Utah,
Where in Colorado was the guy with a pup? Denver is only 3 hours away, well probly 10 with all of the snow we are getting.

Was the guy in Denver a breeder or did he just buy a pup that he didn't want? How much was he asking for the pup in Denver? Like I said Denver is only 3 hrs away so I could run up there real quick if he is a breeder. Was he a Kemmerrer Cur? Sorry for all of the questions. Enjoy your pup, hope your daughter enjoys him.

I took it he was a breeder, he was asking $150.00 and it was a Kemmerer, I hope I enjoy her too ! WE have picked a name for her, she is now called MAGGIE !

Maggie should make you a wonderful coyote dog. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
The fact that your little girl likes her is icing on the cake. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We had a little boy in our local newspaper this week showing off his Kemmer cur and all the raccoons he had taken with him.
That dog looked almost exactly like yours Mike Granger, thought of you when I saw it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

You can go to Squirrel Dog Central and do a pedigree search on your dogs if their parents were registered.

Have fun with her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Can you post links to the good websites for them ? I'm not sure I'll need a collar for Maggie yet, but what is a good inexpensive one to get ?

Tri tronics with the tone button...Great to see the family likes her hope she work out good for you. That half brother I showed you while you were here got to do battle with a cripple today really turned him on. I love to see young dogs figure it out...

The Sport 60 by tri-tronics has the audible tone..I think all the Sport Series have that feature...I have the 60 and its been a good unit.

I use the Tri-tronics Classic 70 G2, two dog. I like it pretty good. May not have enough range for out west.....not sure, but it works great here.

i got one of david james cur pups 12/26 he only had 2 left looks alot like bubba only smaller will try to post pic later

Last edited:
here is hunter at 4 months
0128071715.jpg

Last edited:
Back