Need some Land to hunt in C. VA

VA Fox Snatcher

Gentleman and Ladies,
I am an avid varmint hunter living in Central Va.
Unfortunately me and my hunting partner do not have enough land to do any quality hunting. We have some land but not enough to keep spooking the animals. If anyone from C. Va could help us out we would be more than happy to sit down over a cup of coffee and talk. We are responsible gun owners and would appreciate any land we could use

Hello, have you considered contacting timberland owners such as westvaco and other large land corps? Most of them sell permits to hunt for like $10.00. Most people only deer hunt on these lands so there should not be much pressure on predators. Also you should talk to some farmers. Most are will ing to let you hunt predators. Good luck

There are alot of fox hunters(hounds) in central virginia and they tend to frown upon us callers and most westvaco lands are leased by hunt clubs with at least on houndsmen in the group, so your best chance is private land

Originally posted by boba:
[qb]I can help, but you have to take me with you.[/qb]
Boba,
My brother and me hunt together around C. Virginia, We've been out to Texas to hunt also with Randy Watson and Mike Smith, and we've abosorbed alot of information on varmints. These guys are the master varminters. We just love hunting varmints whether shootin or callin. We'd enjoy huntin with ya. We wouldnt mind takin you with us if you've got the land. We have an awesome setup to shoot from also. Contact me at Roaddog024@aol.com

Back