Rheostat for Light

TimberDawg

Guys I need some help here. I've looked high-n-low for a Pollak Rheostat around here; the autoparts dealers, the heavy truck repair, internet, etc., etc. no luck, and I definitely need to dim down my light.

Any chance someone could provide a number of a shop that they know has them; I'll call and see if the can mail me one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you looked into arc welder parts suppliers?
Some of the portable gasoline/diesel powered welders have reostats on them. I know Miller is one brand name.

I just so happen to have one that Ive been trying to sell. paid $55 for it and will let it go for $40 shipped, Let me know...

Been used 5 times or so and took it off since I was having a hard time adjusting it, calling and holding my rifle at the same time. Like new...

Timberdawg,

I mailed that switch to you on Monday and he said it would take two to three days. So Hopefully on Wednesday you'll recieve it. Let me know how it works.

Tommy

LIGHTFORCE OUT OF AUSTRALIA SELLS RHEOSTAT CONTROLS FOR 12V SYSTEMS. JUST PURCHASED ONE LAST MONTH. WORKS GREAT. YOU CAN FIND THEM ON THE INTERNET. THEY HAVE A STORE IN THE STATES. I CANNOT REMEMBER THE ADDRESS AT THIS TIME. IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT EMAIL ME I HAVE IT HOME.

Hey Rodney, your cap lock is locked, would you mind unlocking it???Looka like you are YELLING.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks...Randy

Back