Best Spot light for night hunting!

akcaller

Hey guys! Just spent a couple nights hunting with Lee from this list down In nevada. I am hooked! What types of lights have you all had good luck with. With or without cords, spot or flood and Any home made suggestions? Maybe a light that switches from red to white quickly. Any suggestions as to were to buy them would be great!

Phil
cutedge@gci.net

Nite Lite is the best invesment you could probably make (my opinion, and depending on your huntin' situation.) They'll last all night if fully charged. Don't even bother with the "wizzard" The halogen head withe the sealed gell 6 volt. They also have spots that plug into where you would plug the charger. built in reostat for dim or bright or anything inbetween. I've had mine for 7 years and no problems.
They also have scope lights that plug into the same place. Barell clips that hold the light on the barell when ready to shoot.

Huntsmart.com

Dang Phil does this mean you did not like my lights. LOL just kidding and I am glad to get you hooked. I had alot of fun and hope you do great in Alaska night calling.
SHOOT STRAIT

Back