called in a coon

hillbilly

Well I have been out a few time after dark now and haven't had any luck till yestorday morning. I got up early to try my luck before sunrise. Well about two minutes into my first stand. I see a pare of eye about 75 yards out. Well by the time he desided that I was not what he was looking for he was about 10 yards away. I have yet to call in a yote at night but I must be doing something write.

well done, i wish i could call on in. o have gone a few times at night ussually when im on stand for coyote and then decide for coons when no coyotes come in. did you get him with an electronic or with a hand call. i have all electronics. good job

------------------
have fun and shoot straight
brad

If you're playing the coon fight tape this time of year, keep an eye open for coyotes. Since the coons are on the ground and mating, the coyotes are feasting. They'll come into the coon call if you set up for them.

I was using a hand call, it was a JS. Dont remember the name thats on it, its out in the truck. Its a green open reed about two inches long. Its got a lot of rasp to it. It does sound a little like a coon fight.

Back