Late Season Contest.

Neffquail

Maybe us Texas boys need to get together and have us another calling contest. Say 2-4 person teams $100.00 per team, hunt anywhere you want, gather at Midland Tx at K D`s Barbecue (might even talk to the owner I know him) he might be able to set up an eating before and after the contest. Meet there at 12:00 pm for sign in and eating and be back for sign in at 12:00pm the next day, Say possibly starting on friday and ending on Saturday. Don`t think K-D`s barbecue is open on sunday. Maybe pay 3-4 spots in prize money. maybe we ccould some of us get together and discuss this.

------------------
Take a few coyotes and a High Chair and woman that can run an AR15 and you have it all!!!!

David Neff

I should have that Swift in a couple of days. Give me a week or two to work up some loads that'll shoot and I'm gonna holler at you. See ya'!

Any ideas of a better meeting place, maybe we could meet and do totals somewhere else then go to Dwights afterwards, I`ll talk to Dwight and see what he has to say. But Randy may be right he may not want a bunch of dead critters at his place of bidness.

------------------
Take a few coyotes and a High Chair and woman that can run an AR15 and you have it all!!!!

David Neff

Might be bad for bidness if ya' parked around by the back door and left the tailgate down. Give real meaning to the roadkill cafe and barbecue, huh?

Sounds likea good idea David!! Only if you and Randy W. will just be the judges.
smile.gif
You two are some killin machines.

Back