Midland Success

Neffquail

Well the eating was a success, up until the point where I got a piece of mexican steak hung in my throat and wouldn`t go down for the rest of the night, but it was nice meeting all of you and talking. There is not a better bunch of people to be around than a bunch of varmint hunters.

P.S. that piece of steak went down as soon as I got to the house I was so mad that I was ready to give it the water hose treatment or something.

------------------
It`s not the size of the weapon, it`s the force of attack.
David Neff

Glad to hear your feeling better. We had a real good turn out , even if a little late, but i wont mention any names.
rolleyes.gif

I am thinkin of having a bar-b-que at my house sometime in the near future. Ive got a huge pit made that will accomodate all the meat and i promise, we'll cut yours up real good David.
biggrin.gif
I am only off one weekend a month, next one being March 2nd & 3rd. What do y'all think? Even if Mr.Watson has a hunt booked, he can bring them by for a little eatin and visiting before hand. Just a thought. Tell me what y'all think.

------------------
Randy C

I really enjoyed meet all of ya'll.I had a good time.
David next time maybe we can get Reaper to bring an extra jar of Gerber
biggrin.gif
then you could stay longer for the BS session after dinner.
I'm hope that with Mr. Watson setting beside me some of his expertise rubbed off,we'll see
smile.gif
Randy C., Will this BBQ next month be RSVP?Oh by the way I have a Dall Sheep and 2 turkeys in my freezer we could cook I'll donate to the cause let me know .

Rusty,I wish I could have brought my wife.She thinks I am the only one with this affliction(have to hunt coyotes).It was nice meeting and talking with you.I'll bring her next time.

Shane, It was good meeting and talking with you,Reaper had told me a lot about you.

Rayland, It was good to see you and your family again.The next time we do this you might toss in another jar of Gerber........just in case.Call me and I'll take you up on that night hunting invite.Call me about that scanner if ya want it.

Randy Watson,It was great to meet you and talk with you and hear your stories.Ihope some of your expertise rubbed off.

Over all It was a sucess good food, good people, and I think everyone had a good time.

Good hunting.

------------------
Ray
"Any bad day huntin' is bettern any good day workin'"

"If they run they will only die tired"

Yea!! Next time I`ll bring my strainer and straw HeHe!!

------------------
It`s not the size of the weapon, it`s the force of attack.
David Neff

R.S.V. WHO?
I, or should i say, we'll decide on a day thats best for everyone, fire up the pit and through some meat on it.
smile.gif
if no-one shows, i'll be eating b-b que for a long time. nothing fancy, just some pork chops, taters, beans, maybe one of those things that those tree huggers eat, i think they're called "salads" or something like that. tea for those who like tea, sodas for those who like sodas and beer for those who like beer. bring whatever you want to throw on the grill or put on the side of a plate. i'll set up plenty of chairs. we'll line it out between now and then. any suggestions?

------------------
Randy C

You don't have to ask me twice either. Just let me know the date (im flexible) and I'll bring anything needed.

I'll be like a fat girl at the prom...damn glad to be there.

hey guys ,I really enjoyed meeting all of you .I can bring an extra jar of Gerber,how do ya like yours David,(medium or rare)
wink.gif

anyway it was good to see you all.thanks for having us.

Back