Predator Supreme Decoy

KRM

Does anyone use the this decoy? if so I have some questions when I use mine the battery only last for 2 short stand and the decoys is very loud, is this the way they all our or did I get a lemon. Thanks

The battery should last for about four hours depending upon the temperature. I use a little (very little!) RemOil on the working parts of mine to quiet it down some. It doesn't matter much, I've had coyotes try to eat it, literally. If you call George Brint and explain your battery life problem, I'm betting he'll make you happy. I had one that the switch broke on and he sent me two new Decoy Heart balls as replacements for the one broken one. Nice guy we talked for thirty minutes on the phone.

George Brint is the owner of the company that makes the Decoy Heart and Predator Supreme decoy. I'm sure a good Google Search would turn up the website for the company.

decoyheart.com his decoys are great i have the supreme extreme i spoke with George on the phone today (my first call to him)and hes a great guy he will help you out no problemo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back