New Left Hand!!! CZ-527 American .223 rifle. Opinions

Bluecoyote1730

Hi:

Heard on another website that CZ-USA was bringing out a new LEFT HAND /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif 527 American rifle. So, just to see if it was just a rumor or if it was really true, I checked out the CZ-USA website. Sure enough, it is true!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

So, this brings forth a few questions about the CZ-527 American rifle:

1. What do you all think of the quality of this model from CZ-USA?

2. Can someone post a picture of what this rifle looks like? All I seen was a picture of a right hand 527.

3. Overall, is the Walnut stock usually Plain Grade ,or can you get something fancy?

4. How is the accuracy of the rifle?

5. Any complaints?

6. What is the average retail price of the Model 527 rifle?

Thanks,

hi bluecoyote1730,

I bought my first cz 2 mos ago and I love it. it is an american in 223.

1. Quality is great

2. sorry, I don't have a pic of the LH version

3. The walnut on my gun is beautiful, I can't bring myself to paint it

4. I have not bedded the rifle yet but right now i am shooting blackhills 50 gr v-max at .6-.7

5. the only complaint is that I had to take the barreled action oout of the stock and sand where the forend was touching the barrel...not really a big deal, i'm just picky

6. I picked mine up for 489.00 at sportsmans warehouse.

hope this helps you out, I don't think you will be disapointed at al with the cz527.
sunshade.jpg

the rifles are awesome, and sized just right for the 223 size rounds. they are slick and well made and usually extremly accurate, my varmint is .5 MOA, my carbine model with shoot black hills reman into less than .7 MOA. However I think they would have been better off to retool the saftey and get rid of the backwards function than to make a LH model

Back