Wiley E...

ryank

Scott,

I was wondering thru Gander Mountain in Duluth MN and came across some predator videos. So I picked one of them up off the shelf and looked on the back.. low and behold I a picture of Gerald Stewart, along with a couple other guys. Then I saw a picture of a really ugly guy by the name of Scott Huber
biggrin.gif
LOL

Anyway, I didn't have any extra money with me after buying some essentials so I couldn't get the video. I don't remember what it was called but I figured that since you are a star in it that you might, and also that you might be able to tell us where we can order it from. If not I will have to wait till I make another trip to duluth
frown.gif

Talk to ya later......
RK

------------------
Idle hands may be the devils work, but idle minds are so much worse

Yeh Ryank, that ugly dude was in fact Mwah! I have no idea where you can buy it. I did that video for Gordy Krahn when he was the editor for the Trapper & Predator Caller. It was kindof a disaster to try to hide a camera in this open country. I never received any money for the video but did it as a favor only. You may be able to find one through the Trapper & Predator Caller magazine. Other than that, I am not much help. Sorry! Wiley E

Back