West Texas w/ a T/C

204destroyer

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

I have just obtained some great West Texas hunting property and will be the only one hunting 10 sections of prime predator hunting. It is virgin hunting property. It has never been hunted! I have only had the time to hunt two stands, and both stands produced doubles! I only hunt with bow and muzzleloader. I took both of these yotes with my T/C Prohunter. The first one I took at 5 yards and the second at 15 yards! I can't wait to hit it at night. Saturday will be the first time at night. Anyone interested for a great hunt come on down!

Wow, how nice it must be to hunt land that hasn't been hunted to death. I could almost say the same for the land I hunt, it's private, but has been deer hunted. But the owner and friends never hunt anything else but deer. That leaves me being the only one varmint hunting, which is great. All I have to do is wait out the deer gun season which only lasts a month and then I'm alone with the varmints again. Works out great.

But being on land that's never been touched at all has to be great. I can see by your results it will be fantastic for you. Wish I could make the cross country trip to spend a day with you out there. Enjoy!

Back