What is the best Predator hunting magazine to buy

FoxBuster

What is the best Predator hunting magazine to buy? I want to subscribe to a great predator hunting magazine. So which one help me thanks

Overall, I like Varmint Hunter Magazine. They are really good and cover a multitude of topics. But, you'll find no better place to learn than right here at Predator Master. We are the best! Of course, I'm not biased in any way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Theres no just all predator hunting magazine that is good, but Trapper & Predator Caller would probably be the best thing out there. Fur Fish & Game touch on it, but not worth the whole magazine just for predator hunting.

Predator X-treme is out there, but after the first three issues you'll lose intrest in it.

Todd

I'll second (or maybe 3d) that on Varmint Hunter-- quarterly magazine that deals with anything varmint associated (obviously). Hands down best out there-- with the possible exception of T+PC as someone stated above, for predator specific.

Do not waste your money. This sites is the best and remember to support our sponsors? This site has it all- with communication with the best EAST_ WEST -yote hunters and opinions? Too COOL!!

It takes money to run a well oiled machine like this so patroniage the sponsors. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good info?!? Good info?!? Only if you consider regurgitating the manufacturers propaganda good info. IMHO, PE = useless.

Originally posted by Tactical .20:
[qb]Predator Extreme has good info on new products, but the stories are sometimes real weak on info.T.20[/qb]

Back