Rem 700 VFS...

I have a VSSF in 223 and 22-250 am pleased with it. The 223 probably has 5-6,000 rounds through it in the last 6 years and still shoots better than I can. The 22-250 does not seem to be as accurate, but I probably need to spend more time on developing a load for it. I worked on the 223 trigger and have it down to about a 3 pound pull and put a rifle basis trigger in the 22-250 and it is set at about 2.5 pounds. Nice rifles so you should be pleased.

Same here. I have a Remington VSSF 223 that I bought second hand.

It is my go to gun for everything. It is a tack driver if there ever was one. I have shot it out to 880 yards consistently and grouped within MOA at that distance every time.

I will own that gun as long as I live. I would like to get a 243 version also, but that will be later. I'm still having to much fun with the 223.

I love making jaws drop at the range and Coyotes drop on the fields.

Ok I'll be the odd guy . I've got a VSSF in .223 that I got new , it's a nice gun , but hasn't come close to my old Ruger 77v in 220 swift for accuracy . I'am still trying to be friends with it this season will decide . The one thing I will say is just plan on doing a trigger job on your new Remington . Mine just plane sucked . rough and heavy .

I have the VSSF II in 220 swift. Thought I made a mistake buying it at first because couldn't get it too shot but when I got things worked out I really like it. Really great shooter. I really hated the trigger and honestly didn't mess with it. Just got a jewell trigger for it and never looked back.

I am sure it will serve the purpose for you. I shoot the VSSF, had them since they first came out. Great rifles.

Back