Help Fast!!!! Does anyone know about a ROSSI in .17 hmr

TennesseeMatt

I am about to buy another 17.It is a ROSSI single shot.Has anyone shot or know if these guns shoot accurate,or are they a good gun.I have about 4 hrs before I go buy it.HELP PLEASE FAST!!!!!

Matt, my son has a Rossi Youth Combo that came with a .17HMR barrel and a .410 shotgun barrel. I'm not sure if that is what you are looking at or not. (Probably not) Anyway, we are pleased with the little rifle so far. It is a good little shooter and seems to be of reasonable quality. I can't speak of Rossi other than this particular rifle, as it's the only Rossi I have had any contact with. But like I said, this one was worth the money.

I have a rossi in a 243 heavy barrel.It is a really good shooter for the money.It will shoot MOA with factory winchester ammo,and a little better with my handloads.I bought my son one of the 22lr. 410 combos and it is a good little gun also.I wouldnt hesitate to buy another.Let us know how it works out for ya.

Hidalgo
I ran into a guy that is hurting for money and he is going to sell for 50.00 I think it will make a good truck gun..I will let you know how it shoots.....Thanks for the reply and maybe we could get together and hunt some dogs sometime i think I am only about a hour to hour and a half away from ya...Thanks again

Back