MOST COYOTES CALLED IN AT ONE STAND

UTcaller

This was a topic at another forum,just wondering what is the most coyotes you guy's have called in at a single stand?
I know I am not even close to most of you.Southern Nevada Sept.1992 Six coyotes....

[This message has been edited by UTcaller (edited 04-07-2001).]

UTcaller:

This is obviously a west/southwest competetion. Now, if rather than per stand you said something like a day or a month I would play. Hunting in MN is definately a little slower. I know...poor me!
wink.gif

So, if like in golf you gave me a handicap it could be fun. Example, if I could use the month of Feb, I would see your six and raise you one......(I feel like I'm drawing to an inside straight).
biggrin.gif

....good hunting!

The most I have ever called in on one stand is 246 Coyotes. Now, if I had been using that $1,000.00 plus do it all, digital, the only one that works, I would have called in 2,952 (12 to 1) coyotes. Yeah, right, yata, yata, yata, yata, yata, yata!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bruce A. Kennedy (edited 04-07-2001).]

I wanna know how many of them six you took down UTcaller.
biggrin.gif

I'm not even in the runner up group, the most I've brought in was three.
~River Runner~

Originally posted by Bruce A. Kennedy:
The most I have ever called in on one stand is 246 Coyotes. Now, if I had been using that $1,000.00 plus do it all, digital, the only one that works, I would have called in 2,952 (12 to 1) coyotes. Yeah, right, yata, yata, yata, yata, yata, yata!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Bruce A. Kennedy (edited 04-07-2001).]

With apoligies to the gentleman who started this, I'm getting more like Bruce. If I tell you that I once won eight hundred dollars in a card game, who really cares but the guy that lost it? There are people that can't tell the truth, and there are people that can't help themselves, they must be better than me, or you. You aren't going to top them. So, who is relating what actually happened, and who might be pulling our leg? I know that Bruce never told a lie in his life, so he's the winner, so far. Damn good hunting Bruce! Wait a minute, he said called, not killed. Never mind.
smile.gif

Good hunting. LB

edited for the usual; a misspelled word.

[This message has been edited by Leonard (edited 04-07-2001).]

I didn't even have a gun,I took a friend out to see if we could call something in.He had an old 30-06 and he shot one of them,that was it.What a damn shame huh...

Leonard, I want to be clear on this one, I was not taking a jab at anybody on this thread. In fact, I should have never made that post on this thread. You see, ever since I heard that “12 to 1” statement, there isn’t a predator I take that I don’t think, “Dang, if I only had………..I could have called in 12 rather than just one.” I was inflating my own figures to show how ridiculous that ratio is. For the rest, just ignore my original post.

Take care.

Back