Welcome to the Predator Hunting board!

Wiley E

I would like to welcome you all to the Predator Hunting board. My name is Scott Huber, I am 38 years old. I am an Animal Damage Control trapper for the South Dakota Department of Game, Fish & Parks. I have been at this job for 15 years. I have been calling coyotes for 30 years and have quite a bit of experience with calling and trapping coyotes in the Northern US.

I will be co moderating this forum with Leonard. A man that I greatly respect and admire for his coyote calling knowledge and writing skills. Leonard has a lot of experience with calling coyotes in the Southern US. I have more experience with calling coyotes in the Northern US. Together we should be able to cover most calling questions and topics.

Feel free to ask questions and please be patient in receiving answers. I hope you enjoy yourself here. We will try to keep this forum civil but yet not shy away from hearty debates. When two sides to an issue are presented, you will be able to take the information and apply it to your own unique situations. I hope you enjoy this forum! Wiley E

Hi Bob, have not heard from you in quite a while.

If the coyote gods couldn't teach you how to call coyotes, what do you expect us to do for you?

Just having a little fun with you. How was your season?
smile.gif

Good hunting. LB

Originally posted by Wiley E:
I would like to welcome you all to the Predator Hunting board. My name is Scott Huber, I am 38 years old. I am an Animal Damage Control trapper for the South Dakota Department of Game, Fish & Parks. I have been at this job for 15 years. I have been calling coyotes for 30 years and have quite a bit of experience with calling and trapping coyotes in the Northern US.

I will be co moderating this forum with Leonard. A man that I greatly respect and admire for his coyote calling knowledge and writing skills. Leonard has a lot of experience with calling coyotes in the Southern US. I have more experience with calling coyotes in the Northern US. Together we should be able to cover most calling questions and topics.

Feel free to ask questions and please be patient in receiving answers. I hope you enjoy yourself here. We will try to keep this forum civil but yet not shy away from hearty debates. When two sides to an issue are presented, you will be able to take the information and apply it to your own unique situations. I hope you enjoy this forum! Wiley E

Hello Wiley E.
Glad to see that you will be one of the moderators. This is a really nice board so far. None of the garbage that seems to occupy the other boards. Yote Hunter.

I've been good Len, how about you? Been busy with work etc.. had a slow coyote year. Had a slow year hunting all round. My son is walking now too so it shouldn't be long till I try and take him hunting.. hehehe just kidding. I really got my hands full with him, work, selling videos, and trying to find time to hunt or even just relax. I have another video to edit too and I can't seem to find time to even think about it.
We had mange come through pretty bad and there aren't alot of coyotes around. I trapped a couple in the fall and that's basically been it. I know there are a few around but can't seem to get a day off when it's not real windy. We still got alot of snow and it's even snowing right now. I was going to go out before work this morning but it's also windy... can't seem to win. I might have to come down south for a hunt where it's sunny and warm.
smile.gif

Back