Good Day in Arizona!

YoteKiller243

Well today me and four of my buddies headed out at 6:00am. Walked out my back door and the Coyotes were howling like crazy. So we drove about a mile down the road and saw six running trough a field and by the time we got out of the truck they just crested the hill, about the same time we started getting back in the truck two foxes ran right in front of us! So we move on down the road alittle to make a stand..We started howling and they lit up everywhere...we waited and went to a distress...nothing ever showed up..So we drove down the road alittle longer and made another stand calling in two but they busted us...once again back in the truck...while driving one runs across the road in front of us..We make are next stand and my buddy had a yote come in from behind him...walked so close next to him he could of grabbed his tale...scared the crap out of my friend...and the yote once he relized what was going on. On another stand we made we split up..both groups seeing two yotes each but missing them...lol...we drive somemore...two more run across the road...no shot...by now its 11:00 and time for lunch so heading back to my house we two yotes damn near in my back yard so we bale out of the truck and BAM, BAM, BAM...Got one...lol...Anyways...seen lots of yotes...so it was a good day!

Back