Pam Anderson in distress?

222shooter

Sorry, no pics

Pamala Anderson is a PETA activist. Wouldn't it be funny to record her voice, manipulate and edit the sound into various noises that sound like something dying, and call fox and coyotes with it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I hear her and Tommy Lee had a little video that had some moaning and groaning on it. Think that'd work?

They already use HOOTERS on the same tape with a dying crow distress call I use. But with the HOOTERS in the background it's not the same..(Guess thats more a visual or decoy type attractant).
Later
DF2

You wouldn't need a squeal noise from her, you could use the scent from all her grey musty oozze to attract critters with the smell of carrion. But first you would have to scrape off all those years of caked up silicone and make-up. Don't forget the been had and used like a retread tire product bar-codes under the clothes.

Thanks for starting this thread. You got me howling with laughter this morning. Pam Anderson wasn't appealing even before I found out she sided with Peta. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

If someone would to use her squeals and moans. Would that be considerd a pig in distress call. Could that possibly be the same sounds that another member named GUESS is useing to get all those porkers he has posted pics of? Might be a very marketable sound.

But man you should have seen her first pics she had out in the mag that starts with Play. She was a really good looking woman then. Hardly any makeup. BEFORE she turned into a skank.

And Joe, how would you know what a skank looks like? They don't have any of those in Arkansas do they? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ROFL Jeff!!! Yup....that's right, they are in Texas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nope, none in Arkansas TNyoteboy is correct.....we sent them to Texas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe

Guys, guys, guys...

You know she is a human being with human being feelings. I can only imagine her sitting behind her computer, reading this and sobbing. Those tears flowing down her face. I can almost hear the pitter patter of those tear drops hitting her...

Yup, be nice!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Long as it's not a Mouth call. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif You would get sores on your lips from blowing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave

Quote:
Isn't Hillary Clinton from Arkansas ?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'd have to think twice even after hearing about her hepatitis problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Quote:
Isn't Hillary Clinton from Arkansas ?

Nope....Hilary is from New York. Don't disgrace Arkansas with a comment like that. I live next door and I felt a little shudder when I read that statement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I think that ya'll are failing to see the BIG picture here. Perhaps if one of us would take her out into the woods, spend a little time showing her the ropes, maybe she would see the light and convert. What's the worst that could happen? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I bet she could keep you warm on a stand though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Back