That time of year again..........

d2admin

Administrator
Well boys that time of year has snuck up on us again.Today is the day I hate most out of every day of the year.The first day I have to mow and weed-eat the yard.Yes, instead of being out callin in yotes I was in my garage cussin my lawn mower,and trying to find my extension cords. Pretty bad hu?From here on out once maybe twice a week I'm gonna lose good huntin time to that yard.Just thought I'd share the grim news.

Waitin for fall,
Justin

I don,t even own a lawnmower, I moved from Mich. where I had to mow about 1 acre of lawn to here in Col. where my lawn is ROCK. and I love it. singleshot Fred

Jbrad I feel your pain. Changed the oil in my mower today and plan on mowing tomorrow. Those high 90-100's are just around the corner
frown.gif

Skued, you take good care of your mower like that and you're SURE to spend a lot of time behind it pushing the dang thing!!!

Let it break, dude, let it break!!! Sometimes those parts can take... oh, 3 or 4 weeks to get in!

well we still have a little snow on the ground and its barely gotten out of the 50's.i think its safe to say(i hope)i still have a couple weeks before i have to cuss my mower
biggrin.gif

------------------
wolf_howl_md_wht.gif

Oh Boy I here brother same here yard work and watering
frown.gif
But I am looking into that rock & desert landscaping.

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing

Back