AFLAC insurance

daddyflea

Everyone please beware of AFLAC insurance. They are good about taking your money but just try and make a claim. My Sop got something in his eye back in October of 2005 while hunting. This caused an Alergic reaction and he was taken to the Emergency Room. AFLAC is supplemental insurance and the total was only $75. I finally gave up trying to collect after the many calls and faxed information requests. I sent them the following letter and I do truely wait with anticipation on the arrival of the Agent in my office.

I just wanted to let you know that I will not forget AFLAC insurance. I have been paying insurance coverage for years on what I now realize was a worthless policy. The first time that I tried to make a claim I was bounced around the network until I finally gave in. I will no longer pursue my claim but I will be very vocal about my experience with AFLAC. I can not wait until the AFLAC agent shows up back at the office trying again to sell more worthless insurance. My claim was for a mere $75.00. I figure you owe me the $75.00 plus $25 per month for the last several years I have paid premiums. I now realize the game is to create so much paper work and confusion that persons eventually give up filing claims. I will never forget this experience.

I also have the sup aflac policy thru my last employer. From what I understand about my aflac policy, they wouldnt pay for that either.

My policy, unless I am mistaken only covers me, not my son, and only pays me if I was to miss work due to an accident, my fault (broken leg skiing etc.) Also pays part of hospital stays etc.

Aflac in general has a very good reputation, it is also some of the best stock you can own.

Last edited:
Back