Phantom call quits working

kfallsoregon

My just bought a new Phantom Predator call. When you press the button for coyote howl then turn up the volume the unit turns itselff off. It seams to reset itself about five seconds into the call sequence when the first dog barks. I thought it may be low battery not having enough power for extra demand of the bark. We replaced the battery with a brand new one and then all the lights would work but no response from any of the buttons. Put the old battery back on and it works with the same limited functionality. This seems like a really great product if we can get the bugs worked out of our unit. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Nathan

I suggest you contact the manufacturer and describe your problem. 866-862-2825

They'll know better than anyone if it's a battery issue or if there is an electronics problem.

Good luck

Nathan, first, sorry about your phantom troubles!

Second, Welcome to the board!

Third, I grew up in Klamath Falls. I lived there until I was 19 when I moved to Portland (yuck) then to Bend in '98.

My name is Matt Shaffer, son of Russ Shaffer. Graduated from KU in '92. Don't know if you know me or not, or visa versa, but it is cool to see someone from K-Falls on here!

------------------
Matt/Spinner

Good point Spinner Shark
biggrin.gif
I was so focused on the problem, I didn't even notice the 1 post!

Let me try this again.... Welcome to Predator Masters! Glad you could make it. So, how'd you find out about this best kept secret any how??????

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Member's Forum under the "Tell us a little about yourself" thread.
smile.gif

Back