2 days, 6 honks

coyotestalker

Well, got out for the first time in two years. Saturday, took 3 geese with five shots. Done better, but I can live with it. I was a little rusty. Today, took 3 honks in two shots. Made up for yesterday. I usually use a modified choke, but this year I forgot my chokes at home and was only able to use an improved cylinder choke. Sure seems to work good in this shotgun. I am using 1 1/4 oz 2 shot. Works really well over decoys. Can't wait for my next days off in two weeks. Hopefully the freezing weather coming doesn't run off to many geese.

Quote:
Two years stalker?You need to adjust your priorities. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

i went for the first time in 30 years today,,,maybe i need to get my priorities straight too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif,,,nahhh my prioities are straight now,,,im going Duck and Goose hunting whenever i can during the day and then switch to coyotes in the "off" hours,,,,, I THINK i will be going a ton more from now on,,i forgot how much fun it actually is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thank you
Bob

PS got 4 woodies and a Canadian goose today,,and had a ball
Bob

Back