Free Video

I wish I would have had something like this long ago. The video for the challenge howl didn't work and I didn't look at the duck vid. These videos should give folks the confidence to try open reed calls if they've been the least bit hesitant. Good work!

i would have to say coming from a very novice caller that this helps tons!! thank you now maybe i will be able to get some resulte if i can do it right. very informational little series you go tythere horn dog.

Excellent! I am glad you like it. Let's here some more comments. The videos will get better. This is my first run. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey bud, looks good to me, I was looked at all of them And all of them looked and sounded great. I Like the way that you explained everything, I think that will help out some of the people out there that haven't heard a good open reed call. Good Job bud,
Aaron

Thanks again. I just wanted to give some free help. I know when I first started working with open reeds, I probably sounded pretty bad. Some of the directions out there are pretty vague. I plan on doing some better videos soon.

Back