FX3 trouble

AfricaPredator

My partner that I hunt with has a FX3. Its about 10 months old, it has a problem with the battery, the battery that we put in is NEW. Within a few seconds it is completely flat, no matter what type or rechargable ones, its DEPLETED.

Now we see the red light stays on, and fails to go off when even new batterys are used ( for that few seconds).

Whats the deal, now we stay in South Africa, and to send it back is dangerous, it may not arrive at the foxpro factory!

It has had this problem since the first day, except now its got bad!

What you think?

Hey Foxpro, how about some service, good service you are known for and answer this forum, been waiting a while now, still waiting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Any idea what we can do?

I have a new FX3 and have no problems, (serial No FX3- 3986DCE) but the other one, man big problems. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Post your problems on the FOXPRO forum or better yet, contact them direct by e-mail if calling is out of the question.

AfricaPredator,

I apologize for missing the post. I was away at a seminar in New Mexico, and things have been hectic, to say the least, since I returned. The first thing I need to know is if he is using the fast charger with a welded battery pack, or is he is using the NiMH batteries with the standard charger. If he has a fast charger, he should not be using it with standard rechargeable batteries. This charger requires a welded battery pack. I am thinking he is using the fast charger, because you stated that the red light was staying on. The light on the main unit is a green light. It could be as simple as us simply sending you a new welded battery pack, but I need to know a few more particulars before I can assist further. If it is easier, just send me an email with your phone number, and we can give you a call. Thanks!

Mike Dillon

FOXPRO, Inc.
"The Caller of the Wild"

The True Leader.
Often imitated, never equaled!

Back