New site member.

Neffquail

New to this site, have been posting on the huntseek site for awhile though. Name is David Neff from Midland Texas. My family has a ranch 9 sections in Garden CIty Texas We run cattle and sheep. My dad is a veterinarian in Big Spring Texas for 36 years which has been very beneficial in my obtaining hunting priveledges to lots of country. I am a registered nurse have Wife and 4 girls and coyote and predator hunting gives me a chance to get away from the women except when my wife goes with me then were both trying to get away from the kids haha!!
Hunted and trapped predators since I was a kid now 36 years old and feeel like i`m 50.
Really liking this site.

P.S. Any you fellows close to midland TX email me at Neffquail@aol.com

Neff, when you and your wife go together, do you leave the coyote with the kids? How did you train him? Mike

[This message has been edited by Cast-N-Blast (edited 01-01-2002).]

[Neff, just kidding. I was born in Tejas. Grew up (kinda) in New Mexico. Have some kin in Sweetwater & Eastland. And the football team I played on almost beat Odessa-Permium. We lost by 3.Of course that was back in the stone-age. Welcome Mike

If i left a coyote with these kids they would have him dressed up playing house in 5 minutes

------------------
Keep Your Powder Dry.

Originally posted by Neffquail:
If i left a coyote with these kids they would have him dressed up playing house in 5 minutes

Neff, Keep your tape recorder handy. When that coyote starts screaming, Tape it. You'll make a fortune.

Gaylord? Gaylord Focker?...heh heh, just kidding. I'm an idiot, trust me. Welcome to the board Neff, you have one of the best predator hunters in Texas there in Midland. Randy has set up shop there, if you go to the Night Hunting Forum, you'll see his posts.

Again, welcome to the board.

Bob

Cast N Blast.....small world! Most of my kin are from the Eastland area and our family owns acreage just south of Sweetwater. In fact, that's where I do most of my calling. Tons of fox and cats (and too many coon) in that area.

Take care,

Rusty

Originally posted by Rusty Holt:
Cast N Blast.....small world! Most of my kin are from the Eastland area and our family owns acreage just south of Sweetwater. In fact, that's where I do most of my calling. Tons of fox and cats (and too many coon) in that area.

Take care,

Rusty

Rusty
Do you know any Arringtons,Caubles or Walkers?

Back