Latest gas prices

Quote:
237 for regular unleaded here. why does stu not have his location under his avatar?

I guess he's hiding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

People might invade us for our cheap gas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm in SE Alabama, in an odd pocket of cheaper gas. the larger cities within reach are 20 to 30 cents per gallon higher than we are now, when they have usually been a little lower. No idea why it's different now.

It was down to 1.94 here then back up to 2.00 for a few days. Then jumped to 2.07 for 2 days and was 2.03 yesterday. I haven't been out to see what it is yet today.

I was in Omaha last week and saw $2.09. Did you see it at the Flying J east of North Platte? They usually have the best gas prices.

I just got back from a trip from MO to New Haven, CT, to deliver a portable communication tower.. I found the highest price I paid was $2.27 and the lowest was $1.97. I did notice that after the OPEC announcement that they were going to curtail production, the prices started creeping up .02....

For my 2461 miles for my round trip, my fuel usage was 153.1 gal. at an average cost of $2.194... Bear in mind that I made this trip in 4 days and was running pretty hard in a Suburban, pulling a light wt. trailer up there.

Venezuela & Nicaragua want to keep it to at least $60 per barrel. Still waiting to see what the Saudis will do, as that will be where the real impact comes from as I understand it.

Good reason to step up domestic exploration & production, so long as we're dependant on these people, there isn't much we can do about it it they decide to reduce production to keep the price up.

No comments in 4 weeks. I guess prices are at a comfortable margin for everyone now. For the record, it's down to 2.11 here in Boulder. But I paid 1.99 in Laramie this weekend. There are still some stations here in town with 2.49 and 2.69 prices. They can't be selling any. I just don't get it.

Back