The "NEW" Sidewinder Decoy by Minaska Outdoors

The Bandit

The Sidewinder

Here is a video clip of our "NEW" decoy that will be coming out the first part of Sept.

Features:

-The same rugged enclosure used on The Bandit.
-Ability to operate manually or with the AUX jack on all Bandit series remote game calls.
-Operates on the same rechargeable 12 volt sealed lead acid battery used in the Bandit as well as 8 AA's. (ability to use the same charger)
-Full control of the speed/delay with potentiometer.
-Whisper quiet stepper motor with no gears to strip out.

$89.95

$119.90 with rechargeable battery option with wall charger.

Looks good Minaska. Should keep their attention.

Gotta couple of questions if ya don't mind. You say whisper quiet motor. I know what whisper quiet means to me, but to somebody else it may mean something quite different. I don't know what to compare it to except maybe the JIB by Foxpro.
(1)Is it about the same, less or more noisy than the JIB?
(2)If using 8 standard alkaline batteries, how long would you expect it to operate on a normal, fairly cold, winter calling day?
(3)How long using the SLA battery?
(4)Is that a coyote tail with eyeballs?
Thanks for your time.
dc

I just viewed the video of the Sidewinder. Boy does that look realistic. I especially like the part where the decoys moves to a new position and then pauses for awhile then moves again. That looks just like a small critter peering over the top of the grass and looking in different directions for any sign of danger.

Hi all!

I'm new to this board and have been reading this post, but for some reason I can't see a picture of this decoy, does anyone have a close up? I went to the company website, but the picture is just a red X?

Thanks

MountainDoctor

MinaskaOutdoors

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif I saw the video clip, but would like to see a closeup is all, anybody??

thanks

MountainDoctor

We will be heading out today for testing on a new product that will be announced very soon but I will bring the decoy out as well for some close up video.

sidewinder.jpg

The 90 degree action should do the trick. I would like to try it here by placing the decoy in some medium hight grass. That way the decoy would appear to be jumping out of the grass and coming back down in the grass.

Back