The New Predator Pursuit !!!!

Todd Woodall

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, we finally have everything all ready to go. The reason it has taken so long is we actually have more than one announcement to make.
Here is a list to keep something from getting lost in translation, I will give details of each.

1) Vol 3 is now available!
2) We have a new website!
3) We now have a Pro Staff!
4) Our endorsed products are available from our website.
5) The Predator Pursuit FX3 with 4 new Predator Pursuit sounds.

First of all Vol. 3 is all ready to go! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif We had a great time filming this year and I think it shows in Vol. 3. We have 37 hunts on this one from Arizona and Texas. You will see some familiar faces also. We managed to get Rich and Tyler Higgins, and Jay Nistetter on film without breaking the camera. You can order off of our website, please buy em up before I have to start making furniture out of all these boxes in my house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here is the cover:
vol.jpg

When you go to our website you will notice some drastic changes in its appearance. We have been working on it for a few months now and it is finally ready to go. You can see the intro to Vol. 3 along with some info on the new release. We are also offering our endorsed products from our site now. You can get products from Foxpro, Mirage wear, Decoy heart, Predator Sniper styx, and Tony Tebbe.

Next we are very proud to announce that we have added a ProStaff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif We were fortunate to catch Tony Tebbe, Rusty Holt, Brent Rueb, and Skeet Jones at weak moments, and they accepted our invitations. Each of these guys have a great respect for the sport, and represent our sport in a way that makes us all look good. You will be seeing alot of these guys in our upcoming videos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lastly we are offering a Predator Pursuit FX3(and FX5 when it comes out) from our website. They come loaded with 4 of our new sounds including the Pursuit Coyote distress, Pursuit Grey Fox Distress, Pursuit Jack 1, and Pursuit Jack 2 along with 28 of our favorite sounds. Foxpro will have sound clips for you to preview before too long. For now the sounds are only available from our website.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!

Todd

Last edited:
DANG IT!
I didn't make the cut. AGAIN!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif Can I atleast be a groupee??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Congratulations fellas! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Great News Todd & Jeff! Can't wait to see the new DVD, especially all the AR action!!! Your new website looks great too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Hey guys, great job on the new web site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I recognise one of the cats in the intro, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif and a few of the pics in the photo section too. I'll be giving Art and Jay a heads up. I'm looking forward to seeing Vol 3. Take care Noel

Jeff and Todd,

The website turned out awesome. Very sharp!

I've had the opportunity to watch Predator Pursuit 3. Heck, I even went down for some calling on it, but all the footage ended up on the cutting floor. Something to do about only the "best of the best" scenes make it on the video. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This is a great video. It sold like candy corn at the hunting show, last weekend.

You'll note that they dropped the "Texas" from the title and went with "Predator Pursuit". It has something to do with having a Yankee on the prostaff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Jeff and Todd have some great ideas and we are proud to join with them.

As far as the new FX3 sounds? Ya'll will love them. Some of the better live recordings that I've heard.

Crapshoot, what do you mean about not making the cut? You are a cut above most. I watched you on video, last night. Very fine calling and impressive shooting in Canada. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Tony

Thanks guys,

Thanks Steve, You got that viper broke in yet?

Coffee437, Thanks for the order, It will be there is 2-3 days. You didnt find the hidden discount button, HUH . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bowjunkie, We will get one to ya lickady split, as soon as you order.

Crapshoot, A PM moderator says he didnt make the cut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . Sorry brother, its kinda like a six flags ride, you have to be taller than the Tony Tebbe action figure to join. OH MAN, we better change our rules or everyone could get it LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Sorry Tony! OK you can be a groupee, but if you take your shirt off your out! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Weas, You just like it because I posted a pic, you picoholic!

Satch, Thanks for the kind words. Putting out a video is kinda like taking the new girl to the dance, you just hope everyone doesnt think shes ugly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

TTFIJI, There is definately some AR action in this one! I got to warm the old barrel up on a couple hunts. Note to self- Gunfire works the opposite of lip squeeks. LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Noel, Well you cant kill a 37lb Bobcat and not expect to see a few pics floating around /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. There is some footage of all you guys in vol. 3.

TTebbe, You are lucky you are a great hunter with an awesome attitude, otherwise that Yankee thing would really hurt ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Tony asked us last weekend if everyone north of the Red River was a Yankee, we told him no, they are just unfortunate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

Take care,

Todd

Last edited:
Tony:

Don't sweat being the only yankee....the only reason they asked me to be on the pro-staff (that I can think of) is all of the blooper material I'll be able to add to their next video. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

While I'm clearly in over my head when compared to the other guys on the staff, I'm truly looking forward to meeting some great folks and learning from their vast knowledge. Oh yeah...and filling up the truck with all kinds of fur! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Take care and God Bless,

Rusty

Hey Todd,

I'm very excited for you and Jeff, the new website looks great and I hope that more and more folks get to experience the quality hunting you guys bring to the screen. Things are continuing to look better and better for the Predator Pursuit gang, I sure hope the pro staff knows they have HUGE shoes to fill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif . I can't wait to see vol III, I know it's going to set the bar again. Oh, and about that one particular "educated" West Texas coyote, I'd say it probably earned a masters degree after that encounter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Guys, the DVD rocks! The wind direction thing is great and the meat of the dvd is solid as well. I'm glad you kept the blooper section (this goes a long wayto show you are almost as human as the rest of us! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) And like I posted earlier, chase the dillo into its hole, gentely pull the tail and tickle its belly and Viola!! live dillo in hand and free scent blocking dillo urine on shirt cuff!! Trust me, it works!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Trashcan

Guys, that is awesome on #3. I can't wait to see it.

Tony Tebbe action figure?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought it was cool when Tony and I hooked up last Thanksgiving, shoot, I didn't have to look up to talk to my hunting partner, I was able to look straight ahead. I think that was a 1st /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

God Bless,

Song Dog

Thanks Guys. We put in alot of work on the new video and website. I am sure our website guy is just about tired of us. Hey Jason, I forgot Tony was that short. You should have seen him ride the mechanical bull! It was pretty good! Thanks again guys.

Man oh man...pick on the short guy!

Here's a picture I took of the Predator Pursuit booth at the San Antonio show.

ppbooth.jpg

The spectator on the left is "Shooter" from the TPP board. I believe Jeff and Todd were laughing over some "down stream effects" of the 24 hour Mexican food diner we ate at. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tony

Hey Tony,

Why dont you post a pic of you riding the bull! I know you got em, cause I took em. I think everyone would enjoy seeing you in your moment of glory. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

So far Rusty hasnt riden a mechanical bull or sang on open mike night, but the weekend is still young. The biggest kick so far is my 1 month old hurling milk at me with lightning speed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Thanks for all the comments guys, your words are humbling.

Todd

Hey guys, I had a package in the mail today when I got home from work./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Just got thru watching it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif You guys did another bang up job. Very well done. You guys just keep getting better. I called Art so we could watch it together, but he's out driving a train somewhere so he'll have to wait til tomorrow. I'll get his copy to his wife at work in the AM. Take care Noel

Todd, congrats on the arrival of the new bambino. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back