Oklahunt 2006 Info - Condensed

Great job Jeff!!!

Hey, we got an extra bonus this weekend for anyone interested. The annual gun show is going on at the Expo Center Saturday and Sunday.

I've e-mailed them trying to get some discount admission coupons but haven't heard back yet. I know the guys are in town spreading them around so if I don't get some we can find out who has them.

Hope to see you all Thursday night!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I won't be able to get up there until Friday Evening, but if anyone wants to hunt with me, just give me a shout I don't have a partner lined up yet. See ya'll there. Can't wait.... Aaron.

Okay guys, unofficial day 1 is in the books. Tony and I hit some areas that had massive amounts of cat tracks and signs, but we only managed to see some deer and turkeys. Not really bad considering it was 60+ degrees today. Now, tomorrow, the wind is supposed to pick up and turn a lot colder.

To all of you that are going to leave to be down here, be careful, and stay safe. The highways are clear and dry in this area. The ground is moist and soupy in some places. I hope that you arrive safely.

I am planning on posting a nightly recap of our hunting experiences, and hopefully those that are attending can do so also in case that they don't get singled out for glory in one of my posts.

I'll be up there in about 3 hours ... I'll be looking for ya'll .. I checked the weather and it's a lot colder than 60 degrees up there right now.. lol.. Aaron

Ya
definitely colder than 60 degrees

wish I could be there tied up all weekend, I'm only 45 minutes north of you guys, good luck and good hunting'
I may be able to make it to the dinner on Sunday

Mike

Back