Washington State Coyote Hunters

Bow Hunter

How many Washington State Coyote Hunters are out there?

Anyone hunt Western Washington with any luck?

My Preference is Eastern Washington especially sagebrush. I've taken 3 'yotes & 2 bobcats. I've tanned them myself with RiverRunner's mentoring.

Any luck with Washington State Bobcats and/or Cougars? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Checking in from Eastern Washington. South Eastern Corner, Tri-Cities area. Haven't been out much yet, but am currently out of work...time to hunt! Snow stopped me from sighting in my Encore last weekend, but I'm getting closer and closer to getting out in the brush.

Never hunted the west side.

HVACGuy

Half way between Selah and the TriCities in the lower Valley.
I can hear them howling by the river sometimes but it's so brushy down there
I'd rather go up in the Horseheavens
Looking to go sometime this week.

Hi, Selah here. Looks like the temps might get down in the low single digits in a couple days. Makes for squeaky snow and hungry dogs.

I live on the wet side of the state, but my heart belongs to the east side. I have family in the Tri-Cities and do most of my coyote calling over there. I love the idea of driving 15 miles in any direction and being out of town. You drive 15 miles over here and you're just in another city! I hate that about living here. There used to be some decent areas out of the Puyallup/Graham area but it's all being developed. Anyone spent much time in the north east part of the state? I've heard some good reports out of the Brewster area, going east, all the way to the Idaho border. a pretty sizable chunk of land!

selah here also ducksoup I have friend that lives near brewster and man do they have a lot of coyotes.I will be hunting bobcats saturday Ill post my results JB

Hi, JDB Where you goin huntin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You probably won't even tell us after you go now. You must be pretty high on that hill over there. I keep an eye out over that way and the YTC with the spotting scope.

tripod you aint trying to peep in my windows are ya?j/k sure I ll tell ya where I kill the bobcat if I get one.hey by the way are you an electrition? and I am not real high up the hill but its is pretty steep came home from work tonight and there was a fed ex truck stuck right in the middle of the road JB

Hi, JDB I'm not an electrition but have done alot of wiring. Why did your heater go out? Fed Ex probably didn't want to chain up but might wish he had.

i live on the westside calling cats this weekend. olympia area is were i live Tenino. like hunting the eastside brewster is a good area.been hunting the Ellensberg area the last three years alot of cats in that area.Rick

Live here on the western side......Been out a few times this year. Just bought a H&R 17. Have been using the Marlin 22Mag...Had to try the 17. Like to get on some Bobcat action!!!!!!!!!!

Back