Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search predator Masters

Topic Options
#481006 - 07/19/06 06:48 AM New Topper Extention unit... The "BUSH-BUSTER"
Vaportrail Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Maine
As well as offering different lenghts of extention "TOPPER" wires, We would now like to introduce to you the "BUSH-BUSTER" A one unit wire that adjusts to any height from 17"(inches} to 34(+)inches above the drive unit.

This top quality spring wire unit has two different diameters of wire which provides continued "TOPPER" action while being used by itself with a base or if used with FOXPRO'S Jack-in-the-Box decoy drive unit. Unit comes with a custom camo carrying sleeve which can be attached to a belt or the carrying strap of the decoy bag we make for the jack-in-the box decoy drive unit box.

unit sells for $35.00.......> BUSH-BUSTER-2

Hunt Smarter!.......Hunt Longer!

Vaportrail

#481007 - 08/03/06 11:22 AM Re: New Topper Extention unit... The "BUSH-BUSTER" [Re: Vaportrail]
Joe Bradshaw Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Ozark, Arkansas
Got my Brush Buster.....WOW I can't wait to use it.....super idea.....excellent quality....ya'll should sell a gillion of 'em!!!

Folks, if ya hunt the kind of country I do......ya gotta have one of these things....and they look like the will last a long time.....I have worn out 3 of the other kind...

Joe

If I build them...they will come.

FOXPRO Field Staff - Mossy Oak Field Staff

Moderator:  Jeff Mock 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.