.204 bullets- Blitzking vs. V-max?

^ Yes, but we're talking .204 here. I also consider the Vmax my "G0-T0" bullet in .22 cal, but the .204 seems to be a different story.

Ya see, now ya made me feel bad because it looks like I was totally trying to counter what you were saying /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I hadn't read through the whole page when I posted, I just read the initial post and made my own. Sure did look cross, didn't it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I don't question you to be telling it like it is and I certainly won't question someone who's actually shot and loaded for the caliber (which I have not). I have exactly "0" experience with the .204 - neither loaded nor shot it as of yet. I do have experience with both bullets and that's as far as I can go with my advice based purely on my experience in .22-250 and 6mm. Well, I left out my .223 loads, but I don't use my present .223 for varminting...yet (it's an AR that's only capable of plinker accuracy for the moment - new upper, trigger, and scope I ordered could/should change that).

In the end, all I am saying is that I have personally had an easier time loading for other claibers with the V-max.

Back