Minaska Outdoors Downloadable Sounds

Steve Borland

Due to an overwhelming request from all hunters using electronic game calls, we are offering our sounds to be purchased from our website. We have been working hard on new sounds as well as re-mastering our entire library. We have started adding sounds that are available for download. You do not need to own a Minaska call in order to use these sounds.

•You are able to preview the sounds before you purchase them.
•Each sound is only $1.75
•You can choose between MP3 (320kbps) and WAV 24-bit 192kHz
•There is no shipping charge – you will receive a link to download your zip file with the sounds you have selected and in the format you have selected.

As more of our sounds are ready we will be able to offer packs of 20 or something similar and save $$$.

Hope this will benefit all hunters out there whether you drive a Chevy, Ford or a Dodge!

Minaska Outdoors Downloadable Sounds

Hey Steve

Can you get us some crow sounds, owls and hawks. Espically owl hoots, for some reason I can't find a good one anywhere. thanks

Quote:
Can you get us some crow sounds, owls and hawks. Espically owl hoots, for some reason I can't find a good one anywhere.

We are hitting crows and owls extremely hard among many other sounds. This is something we are working on every single day. As soon as we have them and they have made the cut as proven sounds we will announce that they are ready to go.

I have found owl hoots and particularly hawk screams when used in conjunction with rabbit and bird distress sounds are very efective on predators. When you get the hawk and owl sounds ready they will be a valuable addition to the Minaska sound library.

Back