New one

d2admin

Administrator
My frend Paul Wait from Trapper and Predator caller told me to check out this sight.Looks good to me.I introduced myself on another site by saying I have 41 yraes calling experence.The gentelman in charge of that site flamed me post haste for saying I had 41 years experence.Well I cant help it im old and love this sport.I started when I was fifteen and havent stoped since.I have been reduced to hunting from a off road weel chair,And special crutches I have designed.I love it just as much as the very first day.If yall can put up with a old dog,with shot hind quarters,I would like to hang around.

varmit hunter,
Definately welcome here. Great bunch of guys. Lots of experience. Even a few with shot hindquarters. I've had both hips replaced and am a bit slow getting around in coyote weather. :)

Pull up a chair - this is one fun place to be.

steve

Varmit Hunter,
Welcome. we will all be interested in you sharing your experience with us here.Good to have you aboard.

------------------
Ray
"Any bad day huntin' is bettern any good day workin'"

"If they run they will only die tired"

Welcome aboard there varmit hunter. With 41 years of experience under your belt you should have lots of good stuff you can share with all of us--newbies and old timers alike!

Welcome and enjoy,
I would think that with your mobility situation you will have some tricks to share, so start sharing.

------------------

Keep your hooks sharp and you powder dry.
Wildoats

"The expactations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools."
Confucius

Welcome, varmint hunter, Its great that you can get around, when my dads legs gave out, I used to carry him to the jeep and strap him in, he loved just being outdoors, again Welcome and have fun.

Welcome aboard, I hope you share some of that 41 years here. If it wern't for old hunters, I wouldn't have any successful hunts.

Welcome a board partner!! Your always welcome here!! If I remeber correctly! Your experience was jabbed at about the way you spelt
biggrin.gif
your handle too!!

Good calling!
AY

Welcome aboard varmit hunter. There are a bunch of great people here, hope you enjoy!!

Boat

------------------
Nothing worse than a coyote friendly gun!!!

Great to have you around! More the merrier, strength in numbers, and all that. Make yourself at home, I think you'll enjoy it!

Rick

Back