Johnny Stewart Problem

rjh

My darn ecaller isn't working I bought in Jan. Haven't used it since april and no dice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif.It will turn on the light will come on but will not make any noise tried new batteries and a new speaker and still nothing. It also will not shut off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Every once in a while my pm would to the same thing. Dang thing wouldn't make a sound and would not shut off. All I had to do when this happened was pull out the memory card and put it back in. Joey

Quote:
Every once in a while my pm would to the same thing. Dang thing wouldn't make a sound and would not shut off. All I had to do when this happened was pull out the memory card and put it back in. Joey

Hi,same here.Thanks Clint.

well I talked to the hunter specialties and they will waranty it but I need my proof of purchase or waranty card, neither of which I have and don't think I can get, bought with a gift certificate and if I know myself I didn't send my waranty card. So I think I screwed my self.should I buy a new one or just get a foxpro.

Quote:
My Preymaster did the same thing / Bought a FX3 / That is the only option in my opinion...
Jerry

Or....you could just pull out the card and re-insert it to get it to play....and save that extra few hundred dollars that you would spend buying a Foxpro. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Preymaster that I have did the same thing once in a while..really wasn't that much of a problem for me. I will own another Preymaster. Great caller for a great price.

I love my preymaster !!!! I'm not a rich man and it fits my budget while getting the job done. The only problem I've had is the extension cord cracking near the connector in cold weather. I heard that they'll replace that as well but I went and fixed it myself so it doesnt have that middle connection.
At some point I plan on making it wireless.

Vic

I like my preymaster too. The coyote #1 card is the only one that does that to me. You can put the card back in and hold your tongue crooked and it will work....sometimes. I just use that card when I have to. All the others work fine. Some sort of cord reel would be the only thing I would change.

Back