Predator Paul "Jr." bags Bobcat alone

Predator Paul

My son (16)went all by himself hunting for the first time yesterday afternoon. He came home with a 27 lb Tom and was "beaming" that he could "do it without old dad."
He even went to a new spot and now won't tell me where it is!!
biggrin.gif
What's up with that!
After all my mentoring I have been shut out. Heh, better Bobcats than Bongs or Beer!

Sorry, no digital pictures but will post one when I get the film developed.

Paul

------------------
"watch your backside"

[This message has been edited by Predator Paul (edited 12-20-2001).]

Paul, thats great for your son, I know how it feels, my 17 year old, been hunting coyotes and rabbits.(good eating), but this week I was inform by him, that he needs a set of keys for the jeep, so he can hunt during the holidays, while I'm at work, well there goes my honey holes.

Paul

Congrats.

Tell the younger to remember
WHO taught him. He has some big shoes to finish filling.

So he should share. heheheeee. NOT...

------------------
Kevin Bowler
Support NRA Vote Freedom First

I remember the day i got my first one and brought it home to show dad, it wasn't a bobcat but two nice red fox and beleive me there isn't a day i can remember when i was more proud of myself.

------------------
"Aim small = miss small"

Comgrats Paul! It's a great feeling aint it. It's nice to see kids keeping the tradition alive. You have every wright to be proud. Congrats to your son.
TNT

LOL.LOL.LOL. Well , im sure your proud , im sure your happy , and im sure your real worried . you have competition in your own house . LOL. Thats great Paul . I have a 2 year old son , he already is trying to blow a call , ( and not doing bad i might say) so this is what will happen to me !!!!!! Thats it no more coyote videos for my boy . every day when i come home from work , he says two coyotes daddy??? he thinks i hunt for a living i guess . Gotta love em . Congrats to your son . Jerry .

Thats awesome Paul, nothing like the smile on a youngsters face when they manage such a feat. Hope he comes home many more times with those wide smiles
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the posts guys. Jerry, you are soooo right on the competition thing. IT'S ON NOW!!
I have one for the season and he has one. The smack talk’in was at an all time high this morning.

Of course, I had to remind the little stain as to who's $$$ bought the equipment!
biggrin.gif

Paul

------------------
"watch your backside"

Paul, Congratulations to both you and your son! It must be really fun and give you a big dose of pride to watch your son be successful at predator calling. Looking foreward to the pics.

------------------

Back