YOTER'S DEN....... NEW DEN!

YOTE60

I would like to invite you all to stop by and visit my new web-site and be sure to take note of the new address which is WWW.YOTERSDEN.COM t=_blank]" target="_blank">[/b] web-site www.mmdecoy.com,God Bless it has finally DIED! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Or to visit, just click on the banner in my signature line.

I apologize to all that have had the bad experience of visiting mmdecoy.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif But now I'm confident my new site will be and is more attractive and most of all more user friendly.

Although the new is ready for business now I have some more vendors to get tied in, so please be patient and the official opening will be (1 June)and I will be giving away some nice things to some of you lucky visitors, stay tuned!

And again, Thank You all for your support!

Good Hunting
April /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

If ya'll haven't been to the new site....GO!!! It is a great lookin' site.

Dean, you and April should be very proud of yourselves. Ya'll have built an excellent reputation, with high quality products and service. Good luck to ya both!!

Joe

Your new site is Very nice. Looks to be a vast improvement over the old site, not that there was anything wrong with the older site, just that everything good improves with age!

Good luck with sales and HUNTING!

Tom

i want to thank everyone at yotersden for the outstanding customer service and great products i will tell everyone i know of the quality that we can still purchase in AMERICA.

Jimmy

Back