Anyone see these pics?

those are definately fake...Look at the "dust" from the horse walking in the third picture, it is just a blur. Also, In the first or second, I cant remember...

Look how the Cat blends right in with the sand and grass in the background. The color of the cat is way too light or faded looking. Also, I was trying to find a shadow somewhere that proved it was photoshopped but found only one...

On the one where the horse is holding the cat up...The shadows on the underside of the cat are way too dark, those are shadows often seen when an animal is on the ground.

I have used photoshop for about three years so I can pretty much tell which are amateurs.

The story behind it is BS, a cat stalking mulitple mules and DOGS? I don't think so. And, the dogs just quietly watching from the background? No rifle in the scabbard, so that means the guy must have been able to snatch it out in the process of getting thrown off? Riiighhhtt.

The lion was dead. They tried to put it on the dumb mules back. Dumb mule did not like dead cat on it's back, and went to town on the already dead cat, much to the delighted amusement of the hunters, the dogs, and thousands of internet viewers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dead or not though, that mule still had a pair of iron ones! :eek:

I cant tell if its fake or not,,,,but I did notice in the first pic you cant see the shank on the bit or the reins.In the second pic you can see both with a shadow of the reins running across the cat.I own some roping horses (no mules,,,,well except for one I call it a ass but it belongs to the wife /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) and they will flat kick the crap out of a dog or anything else that gets after them.

but I did notice in the first pic you cant see the shank on the bit or the reins.
I noticed that too, but it's there. The bit goes over the top of the lions leg. You can see at least one reign across the lion's back and side.

I think the pictures are genuine. It's the story behind them that's b.s., IMO.

The pictures are real. The story IS B.S. The cat was shot/dead already and the mule just does't like cats. I have the 4X6 glossy's at work and the dogs belong to family of a guy I work with. Somebody does know how to tell a STORY though.

Back