About the BBQ !!!

vargy49

i have been hearing storys about the pen where the bbq is going to be held at!! so i rented it last night and run it. I believe the storys are true. we casted a little over 20 hounds last night and didnt have 4 to 5 hours running all night long. a little over a hour the first race then it took 2 hours to get another race started. a little over a hour on thet race and then they coulnt get one started till after 5 this morning. I have had james pen on back up incase this was true. I sure hope any of you dont get up set on my choise here. triple g was with me last night and can tell his side of the story when he gets home. I paid to hear my hounds run last night and not to hear a cold track bark every 10 mins. I am going to move the BBQ over to james pen. He is going to let us run 40 hounds. this will be the first time ever having that many hounds in his pen. but he knows how important this is to us all and is trying his best for us. I stil have the pen both friday and sat nights. last year it was a 100 degrees out and we all worked through it and had a great time. i am sure this will work the same. James has his pen stocked very well with game and are in shape. you all will get to see alot more hound action here at james then the other one.
If any one has any problems please call me or leave a post or email me. I will put directions up a little later. its easy to find. apro 35 mins south of the pen last year. this one is called windy hill running pen and owned by james leach!!

vargy11@hotmail.com

Thanks Vargy

Vargy,

How ironic. I used to run hounds with a guy named Jim Leech from over by Jerseyville, IL. Same guy?

Also, what's the dates for this years hunt?

Thanks...Tony

RR i promice that you will see alot more crossings at this pen. this pen is full of game and you better have some film if you want to tape it cause the pen will be rocking with 40 hounds. TT the date is june 10th just south of centerville iowa across the mo boarder i will have directions up a little later. its easy to find. no i am sure its not the same james. james has his yotes in shape it will let the air out of a hound thats not in shape pretty fast!! the pen is very open and you bring a good spot light you will see alot of up close crossings.

Vargy
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Back