Room for one more??

Bob-NY

Been lurking since last week when I came across this Predator Masters MB and thought I'd register and sit by your campfire a bit! Just finished my first year of coyote hunting(season closed here 3/25) and unfortunately I'm still a "virgin". No, No I mean I didn't get a coyote NOT.....well.....never mind.(I have 2 kids to prove it!)
wink.gif

I thought I was up for the challenge of coyote hunting but it proved to be MUCH more difficult and addicting than I ever thought possible! I hope to gain more knowledge from your experiences so that I can turn the tables next year and put a few pelts on my wall!

Bob from NY WELCOME! Well my friend grab yourself a seat some coffee and join on in, we have a lot of good down to earth hunter here. And we are all more then glad to help out. If you need any answers on hunting the hunters call on us or just place a post, we will be more then glad to help out in any way.
smile.gif

------------------
Jason's Gun Room
Quality Custom Gunsmithing

Welcome Bob. We've talked on another board. Glad you made your way over here. Be sure to keep tabs on the Eastern threads. Not too many of us around.
smile.gif
Sorry you didn't get your first yote, but I'm betting you learned a lot to take into the field next season. And remember, just cause the season ends doesn't mean the learning has to end. Just make sure you don't educate the yotes.
biggrin.gif

Howdy from the lonestar state,Let me welcome both of you Bob-NY and Bopeye. Hope you jion in with some of the fun guys around here. if you have any question just ask and one of the old boy well help.

Doc

Welcome aboard guys...please feel free to ask anything about any varmint. There are guys on this board that can help with anything you can think to ask.Never think for a second that your question is not a good one, trust me , there are folks out there with the same kind of questions. ASK AWAY!! Welcome. Randy

Hoooowdyyy and a big Welcome to Predator Masters.

We are glad you have decided to come out of the closet and join the rest of us predator calling addicts.

Here at Predator Masters you can stay abreast with the latest and greatest in calling tactics, equipment, and such....

Not to mention you'll find nothing but state-of-the-art stuff in excuses and tall stories related to the sport.

Feel welcome to dig right on in....you're with your own kind here....
wink.gif

------------------
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

http://www.predatormasters.com

Bopeye and Bob, Glad to have ya. We always got room for more. We got plenty to eat and a warm fire so enjoy yourself. We might tell a few stories and exagerate the truth now and then but we are just a bunch of good ole boys that like to hunt kiyutes. Wiley E

Back