Lets see your deer pictures

Camo

I got three this year. This is my 2nd biggest one. The others were a 172" 8 point, and the other a small forkhorn.
This 7 point with a 308 at 50 yards
Stuff003.jpg

Stuff005.jpg

Lets see yours

Here are my 2 bucks from public land this last year. Nothing huge, but not bad for public land.

Bannister8pt05.jpg

12pt11-7-05.jpg

The bow kills were on private land in Central Texas.

ColemanDoe10-15-05.jpg

BowDoe10-16-05.jpg

I'm working on getting set up so I can show pictures. The picture on the left is the mule deer I shot last fall. I call it a 4x4 but those who count the eye gaurds would say 5x5. I will post others once I get organized.

My bad he was 162 inches not 172. I have to call my dad tonight and have him send me the pictures. They are on his digital camera.

My biggest muzzleloader deer, 8 pt. Shot with my T/C 50 caliber. Doe in heat bleated six times in rapid succession and stopped, no more sounds. He came up ther ridge down wind of my scent wick with his nose in the air sniffing.

Eightpoint.jpg

These aren't from this year, but these are my four biggest deer to date. I have missed some that were big too.
2 years ago, I had a misfire with a muzzleloader at a 160" plus buck, at 15 yards, from the ground.

400694.jpg

391293.jpg

400369.jpg

391291.jpg

Bake

hunt2.jpg

I killed this 6 pointer on a very rainy day when most hunters had gone home. I put the wind in my face and was still hunting along very slowly when I jumped this buck out of his bed and shot him at 40 yards with my Mossberg 835 3 1/2 inch, double 00

My deer wall.

101_0512.jpg

My wife's largest deer from Texas

101_0508.jpg

another of the wife's deer from Texas

101_0509.jpg

My wife's 1st buck ever.

DebsMnBuck.jpg

One left for seed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

206sendero.jpg

nice pictures!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Ive alway wanted to go hunt eastern whitetail. The whitetail we have here at home are called coues whitetail and usually dress out to around 100 to 120 pounds. Im a muley cray hunter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and my true passion is in search of giant desert mule deer bucks . The buck above is a real nice deer Bullpup!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Thats one heck of a start to your mule deer hunting career, keep it up. Great job!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
Heres a few pictures from my 06 jan late archery hunt. I also have a few pictures from the 05 rifle season, ill try to post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
CIMG0456.jpg
CIMG0464.jpg
CIMG0491.jpg
CIMG0460.jpg

Imigrant Deer shot in Mexico. Sorry I forgot to wipe off the Taco sauce from his mouth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

P1070796.JPG

Dave

Back