Lohman 2000 Battery Replacement

BillTheSlink

I hope I am not asking something that is well know, but I did do a forum search with no results. I have a Lohman 2000 cassette caller I bought years ago then packed it away after using it once and forgot about it. I guess the battery is dead because after charging it for 12 hours it would not run but it would off a 12 volt power supply I had. I would like to replace this battery if it is worth it and is not too much of a hassle. Can anyone tell me where I can get such a battery and if it is something that is a common size that I should be able to find? We do have a shop here in town that sells nothing but batteries but I would need to know the amp specs on the thing in order to take it to the guy. If I can’t get it locally does anyone know where I can get it or if it would even be worth it even though I only used it once?
TheSlink

Since the 2000 is a direct ripoff copy of our old Johnny Stewart 512 cassette caller you can contact Western Recreation at 1\800\525-1181.Let me know if they do not have one. I can put you in contact with others that may.

Back