Coyote and Rabbit Decoys

Yellerdog

I am pleased to announce that we are now offering these decoys for sale.

The rabbit and the coyote decoys are extremely light and easy to carry. They are made of durable foam and hand carved and painted.

The rabbit has a geared motor for rotating the head. This gives it a realistic looking motion that is sure to attract the predators attention. It runs off a single D cell battery. The batteries life is around 60 hours of run time, far greater than any other decoy we know of.
They are available in various realistic paint schemes to simulate the breed of rabbits you have in the areas you hunt. They are also available with varying leg heights. This allows you to choose a shorter model for hunting in lower cover or long legs for taller grass or brushy areas.

The coyote weighs a mere 1-3/4 pounds, making it very easy to transport into the field with you. It can be used by itself or in conjunction with a prey species decoy such as our rabbit. You can use it while using hand calls or an electronic caller can be placed near it to attract the predators attention away from you and to the decoy. In testing this model, an electronic call was placed between it legs on the base. This proved a very effective way to hide the call as well as draw the predators attention away from the hunter.

There will be other models forthcoming.

kills_4.jpg

kills_1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

great to see you are now offering them lee. i am going to have to get me one of them yote decoy's at some point before next season.
bryan,
you can't go wrong with the bunny decoy, i have one and i have to say it is real easy to take out in the field. i haven't used mine all that much, but when i started taking it along i found out that it was real easy and fast to set up. i am sure buddy a few dog's will eat hot lead in your set's this year with it.
bow

Got my decoy from Yellerdog, man is this thing awesome looking. The head rotates and is very light. Way to go Yellerdog. Thanks for one great decoy.

decoy-1.jpg

guns.gif

da-bomb.gif

Back